CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I finally did it

Hello All,

I have some big news for everyone that reads this. Your soldier is now MARRIED! Thats right folks, I got hitched. If you don't know, her name is Katie Fry, well now it's Katie Warnock (have fun with that, Mom) and she is from Missouri and currently working as a staff accountant for a local IT firm in St. Joseph, Missouri (about 30 minutes north of Fort Leavenworth). We got married during a very private ceremony on Aug. 6. We are both enjoying the married life for a short while before I have to leave and serve my counrty in Iraq. Contrary to popular belief, and no matter what any of my family has said, I have not yet, as of right now, Aug 12, left. While I can't tell you the exact date and time for security reasons, I can tell you the time is very near. It shouldn't be more than a few days. My next update should be from the sands of Iraq. Don't worry, I have already been working on my base tan (mostly on the golf course).

Just wanted to update you all on the latest news in your soldier. See you in the sandbox

Mr. and Mrs. Frank Warnock

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FINALLY.....word from the newlyweds! So glad you posted something so Dad and I feel free to share with others. Congratulations!

Remember when you insisted on having your head SHAVED before we went to Myrtle Beach on vacation.....you had blisters on your scalp! Keep that hat on!

We'll be waiting to hear about your departure to begin the REAL countdown!

Love, Mom and Dad

Kurt and Carla said...

Congratulations! WE are very happy for you both!