CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pictures from my leave

Football game at Louisville in my parents seats. 50 yard line, 2nd row from the press box. My Dad has got some connections.
New and improved locker room at the stadium
Packer practice with honorary capitan "Deeter"
First homecooked meal that nearly put a tear in my eye.
On my way back to Ft Leavenworth during a layover in Atlanta, I went into a bar/resturant that I always stop in when I travel thru Atlanta and sat down at the table next to a baseball legend, Cal Ripken Jr. Asked him for a photo and the guy could not of been nicer. Where's a baseball when you need one?!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hey, I like the new blog layout and back-ground. Nice pictures, too:)

Unknown said...

Very good......