CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

test results

just got out of class and I got some good news...i got a 98 out of 102! only missed one question that I really shouldn't of missed. I miss read the question and gave the wrong ip address. oh well I still got the 2nd highest score and kept my name at the top of the list for the class. that's all I really wanted. we had 10 guys out of the 27 in our class fail. it wasn't really that hard of a test I thought. there was no trick questions or anything that wasn't covered. I think the reason that so many failed is that this class is supposed to be taught in 7 days and we got it in 2 and a half. they are trying to fast track us thru the course add get us to our units faster.that is just fine with me. I can't wait to get the check out of here and get to the real army. this training and TRADOC control is driving me nuts. I am really looking foward to this weekend.

5 comments:

Dale and Gail said...

Way to go, Buddy!
Hey, how come you don't use cap letters? I'm not giving you grief...I'm barely keyboard literate myself... but then again, if I could actually look at the screen while I'm typing, there wouldn't be any interesting surprises when I read it over!
Stay strong1

Tami said...

Great job!

I'm glad that things are going well for you!

I just read your mom's email with this blog site and am eager to keep in contact with you this way.

Take Care!!!

Katie said...

Great job on your test and way to be at the top of the class! Awesome job at setting the standard so high!

Krista said...

Hey sweetheart - sorry I'm just now getting around to checking out your blog. The move home has been a little shaky - not really for me, personally, just getting cable to my TV and an internet connection. Anyway, I'm here now, so don't you go thinking you could ever do anything to scare me ... I just needed a few days. I have a blog, too (yes, I've actually figured out how to use my computer (for the most part), so here's the address:
http://wordsinthewind.blogspot.com/
I better hear from you soon!

Auntie Ann said...

A big HOOAH for you!!!!! There should be another word to describe the pride Dad and I in you.........but, I guess, PROUD (in caps) will have to do until we can tell you in person again! I only ever remember one other time when May to August seemed like so long and that was when I was pregnant with you! You were worth waiting for then....and when AIT Graduation gets here, we'll make that worth waiting for, too!
If they are "fast tracking" you, does that mean you'll be done with AIT sooner and back to Ft. Benning for Jump School before July? Let us know as soon as you have info since three of us need to work some vacation time around to get to see you jump (hopefully!)
Keep up the great job and stay at the top of the heap! We LOVE you always! Mom