CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008


Getting my new tattoo. Had to ouline every letter ten go back and fill them in. Took about 2 hours.
The Warriors Ethos, part of the Soldiers Creed.
"I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade."



15 minutes after getting pepper sprayed.


Graduation Day





Last night with everyone together from AIT.




Danny Woo is photo-genius





Hanging out...of the windows







Class A studs
















A trip to the river. Thats South Carolina in the background.




80's night party
Some pictures from the past few months that I thought you would enjoy.

2 comments:

Krista said...

Hey soldier - can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

I thought you weren't going to get the tattoo of the creed b/c the word won't always be so crisp and will run together after a while. I hope they don't - it looks nice now. BTW: Mom would still like a couple square inches of "virgin territory" left somewhere on that body of yours when you get out of the Army. Don't "tat" it ALL up, please! Love always (and anyways), MOM