CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

E-girlfriend



Just a quick update one some developing things y'all should know.

There are rumors (confirmed by a meeting I was the Powerpoint slide clicker for) that our deployment might get pushed back till September. Not too stoked on that. I would much rather leave in July and get it over with faster then wait 2 more months. Not to mention that I am susposed to get my license back in Sept and that would really suck if I got it back just in time to leave the country for a year.

I am working on getting a pass approved to go down and see the girl I have been talking to online for a couple months now. I am really excited about that. She simply rocks. She is the best thing to happen to my life since I started my new life in the Army. I dont count anything before I joined. i feel like I was a different person then and like it was a different lifetime. I am ready to start fresh with the Army and hopefully this amazing woman. I just have to meet her face to face first haha. I call her my e-girlfriend.

I am also trying to get some tickets for a Slipknot concert on Saturday in Kansas City. Already got the mask as evidence by the pics below. Got it online from a dude that makes them in Australia.

Ok well I said it was just a Quick one today. Enjoy you week everybody and if you see Mom, ask her about the night she spent the night on the couch because she was too scared to walk upstaires after she finished reading a book. Its a good story. It had me rolling on the floor laughing imaging her curled on the couch afraid of a mythocal creature.

Frank






0 comments: