CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

My Future Self and Me

Good morning, OHIO!!! Actually, it's not morning, it's not good and I am definately not in Ohio. However, it was the first thing to come to my mind when I started typing so naturally, it went in the post. Thats pretty much how I write all of these things. First thing to invade the space between my ears gets typed and forever etched in this blog. I really can't wait for 10 years down the road when I go back and re-read all of these posts and think "what the hell was I thinking about??!" Well Future Frank, now you know.

I don't know if Mom has told any of you but the deployment is getting pushed back by about a month or so. I can't tell you the exact date or really the place we will be stationed because of OPSEC (Operation Security). Can't let the bad guys know when or where you are going. But I can tell you it will be in mid August. Also, prob more important to anyone that reads this, the block leave has been rescheduled to July 11-26 so pencil me into your calanders. I say pencil cause if you have learned anything from these posts in the past months, the Army is very unpredicable. Anything and everything can be changed at a moments notice. Well now you know.

Present Day Frank

1 comments:

Krista said...

You'll be home on my birthday!!! I'll be 25 ... god, I'm getting old ... and, no comments from the peanut gallery (i.E. YOU) ... :)