CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Texas sized training










































































































I never knew how flat it was in Texas. The sky is so blue, the clouds are so magnificant and the mountains are so beautiful in the background. Just for clarification, those mountains are about 8-12 miles away. Yes that is a 9mm Beretta I'm holding. Most ecerybody else as the M4 Assult Rifle but I just got lucky and was issued a 9mm for this exercise. It sure is a lot lighter to be carrying around, thats for sure!
Just had to share so pics of where we are so you can see what I get to see. Word on the street is that we will be rolling out of here on Saturday and get back in Kansas sometime early Sunday morning (19 hour bus trip) so hopefully I should get some better reception and be able to call home and tell you guys all about it.
Thank God for WiFi,
Frank














2 comments:

Andy and Stacey, Jackson, Molly and Natalie said...

Gee, it looks so... homey and comfortable! Miss you and can't wait to see you this summer! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Mom says: What's WiFi ???

You have become quite the photographer! I was AMAZED at the first few pictures...and wasn't real sure it was MY son who took them. Then I got to the photo of the "DO NOT PHOTOGRAPH" sign. My faith was restored! This tiger don't change his stripes even if he did wind up in Kansas.
LOTS of folks are looking forward to our July 18th Open House.....hope YOU can make it!
Love you whole bunches, Mom