CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Chicks dig my ride




So I have been spending alot of time thinking about what car I will buy when I get back from the sandbox next August. For those of you that dont know, I have not had a license for close to 4 years now. I won't get into details about why I dont have one but lets just say I was young, dumb and immature. These past 4 years have taught me alot about myself and the kind of person I want to be.






I have done my time and then some. I think about my new car and wicked long road trip i will take once I get it. I have narrowed it down to a few favorites. let me know what you think and which one you would have and why. Im looking for some feedback and help here people!






In no partiqular order:






Late 90's Dodge Viper GTS






2010 Chevy Camero






2009 Nissan 370Z



So what do you think?


Dazed and Confused
Knarf

5 comments:

Dale and Gail said...

Oooh--definitely the red one. Don't care about the make & model, just like the color! But maybe my vote doesn't even count since I'm sure I'm not the kind of chick you are looking to impress!

Stay strong, Buddy. Looking forward to July!

Anonymous said...

My vote is entirely dependent upon which one I would be allowed to drive !!!! Love you always, Mom

Anonymous said...

Let me add another possiblilty - BMW M3! Especially since I will be driving a 2010 Camaro, although you can NEVER have too many Camaros.
Dad

Krista said...

Get the Nissan in a red ... or maybe a blue. But, not the yellow, you'll get picked up every time you go one mph over the speed limit - trust me - I know. Oh, and make sure it's automatic - I gotta be able to drive it :) See you soon!!!

Anonymous said...

camaro or nissan.. definitely 6 speed! :)
-Amanda